Switch to Accessible Site
Senior Citizen Couple
Senior Citizen Couple

Employment Opportunities


We are currently accepting application for employment in the following positions:

  • Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Independent Social Worker
  • Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
  • Behavioral Health Intervention Specialist


If you are interested in applying for one of these positions please send your resume and cover letter to:


[email protected]


We look forward to talking to you further

Helpful Forms

Click here to view and print forms for your appointment.

Click Here